Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Desktop Screenshot



Proud to be Pinoy ?. I want to share my theme for this now. I called this theme "PROUD TO BE PINOY" I just download the visual theme and the wallpapre in other sites .! I make this theme because i want to know you that im a filipino. All files are listed below .

If you want like this just read the whole article !

Requirements: Windows XP with a patched uxtheme.dll file.

Instruction

Download first the uxtheme patcher . And installed it or if you have Tune Up Utilities you dont need to download uxtheme below.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Universal-UXTheme-Patcher.shtml

After Extrace the rar file and find the .msstyles files and click it!

This is the files ive got and their links :

Just click links below !

Visual Style

Wallpaper


No comments: